Apple Watch straps business + stock
Apple Watch straps business with great potential
Your are missing out on important information about this listing.
Sign in to your account to view all the metrics.
I designed and launched a custom Apple Strap range and built a store. I managed to sell 30+ units from one Reddit post and ordered the first design (Navy Flame).
Cult of Mac loved it, wanted to review it and sell it on their own store, but required high-res photo shoot.
Then life and full-time job got in the way, along with lack of money/confidence to invest in the stock needed. This business needs a product range. One design can't carry a store and impacts conversion rate if visitors can only see one design. I was nervous about investing $1000 in more stock.
This is a brand with great potential and a big market, with 5 straps designed (all templates included), branding, initial customers and industry interest. It just needs someone with some passion and skills to take it forward.
Straps cost $5 to make and sell for $35.
I have 200 units in stock that are included in this listing, along with all assets, design templates, introduction to our manufacturer etc.
Social Media has been neglected and I've not really tried it. I have a mailing list with 100 people from Reddit Apple Watch community. Some are waiting for other designs to be made (I've only made the one so far but have 4 ready to go).
I now want to sell, recoup some of my outlay and move forward with my full-time career.
- - $585 revenue made in 1 month. We didn't market after that (see Analytics and above for reasons)
- - 5 straps designed, only 1 manufactured and included as stock in this sale.
- - Unique Apple Watch straps, designed by us. Designer is available as freelancer if needed.
- - Procrastinated and didn't spend much time on it, needed to invest to manufacture other designs, didn't want to.
- - Made 20 sales from a Reddit post (free!)
- - Haven't spent time on Social Media or influences at all.
- - Cult of Mac featured it and want to promote it on their store (requires a proper photo shoot).
- - 4 more designs ready to go, but MOQ investment with manufacturer needed.
- - Average traffic is skewed. Reddit Post did 1000+. No marketing after that means 60ish visits a month. (Not kidding when I say I've spent no time or money pushing it).
- -200 Units of stock included (Navy Flame design).
- -All customer details
- -All assets (designs, logos, domain name etc)
- -Shopify store (if you want it)
- -Google Analytics data
- -All contacts, including Cult of Mac rep, suppliers and designer.
How can the buyer take this project further?
Invest time (and money?) in Marketing!
Social Media, Influencers, Partnerships, content marketing, competitions,- none of which have been tried yet.
Tools & TechnologiesShopify
CategoriesE-Commerce, iOS, Lifestyle, Shopping, Wearables
Reason for SellingI don't have the skills to take it any further
Included in the Sale
- Includes website
- Includes domain
- Includes source code
- Includes design source files
- Includes marketing assets
- Includes hosting accounts
- Includes social media accounts
- 5 Offers received
- 200 Newsletter subscribers
- 160 Instagram Followers
Buyers also like
Electric Bike e-Commerce Store
A starter dropshipping e-commerce store selling electric bikes.
QR Code for Food Menus
Luxury Beauty Bar Ecommerce Website
Beauty bars infused with amino acids - beautifully packaged!
Turn-Key E-Commerce eLearning Business
Sell online business lessons and learning materials.
Ecommerce dropshipping website selling wooden men's accessories
Social Media Likes and Followers Service
Get all your social media account followers and likes in one place.