Design Feedback Tool
Collect design feedback on live URLs and static designs.
Your are missing out on important information about this listing.
Sign in to your account to view all the metrics.
Thanks for checking out this listing, a SaaS project that enables designers, developers and stakeholders to quickly and easily collect design feedback from their team members on live URLs and static designs.
I’ve worked with a lot of designers in my career, and one thing I lacked was a tool to make feedback collection as seamless as possible, without downloading extensions or dealing with poor UX.
Working on this project is a labour of love. I’ve poured a lot of time laying the development foundations and building up a steady user base (352 users as we speak). However, I’m spread thin between my full-time job and other side projects (as well as a general lack of money). Dedicating time to the project is becoming more difficult and I’m neglecting the feature base and marketing.
I haven’t actively worked on the project since March 2021, so I’d like to get it into good hands as I believe it can grow to provide a really sustainable income, whilst at the same time providing me with a short-term cash boost for my other projects.
How Bolt works:
1. Upload a design or paste in a live URL .
2. A feedback board is automatically generated. This can be shared publicly or privately (for paying users). Comments can be made by registered users and guests (without the need to sign up). Try the demo board on Usebolt.io!
3. Your team / client / stakeholders can click anywhere to provide design feedback, reducing email back and forth and increasing feedback efficiency.
• AWS (DynamoDB, S3 + Cloudfont, Route 53, Elastic Beanstalk)
I work with another developer who helps implement features - this developer would be available to continue development.
• Pastel (https://usepastel.com/)
• Markup (https://www.markup.io/)
The project currently has 352 users (and growing) and approx $168MRR. On average there are 900 visitors monthly with 0 marketing.
A lot of users are sticking to the free account because there aren’t too many differentiators between the free and paid account. I think there are a few potential avenues for increasing revenue - adding features sets to the paid account is a big one, but also experimentation with a trial vs free account, and the addition of a team plan too.
I think that’s all for now - if you have any questions at all, please do reach out, I’d be more than happy to answer them.
How can the buyer take this project further?
The project has a TON of room for growth, both in terms of marketing and feature sets. I haven’t done much marketing publicly — most of my marketing is word of mouth / industry friends / Twitter etc. I’d recommend a full ProductHunt launch, ads, email marketing (reaching out to design agencies / freelancers directly) etc. I’ve also been contacted by AppSumo and similar networks as they’d like to feature Bolt, but I felt it wasn’t right and I wanted to add more features first.
I had a lot of feature sets planned (along with requested feature sets) to make Bolt a lot more powerful. These include -
• Email notifications - get notified when someone comments / leaves feedback / replies to a comment.
• Responsive views - enable users to comment on tablet / mobile views as well as desktop (design for this was completed and can be provided)
• Ruler guides to check that elements line up
• In-app notifications (e.g. see a pop-out with a list of notifications, e.g. Joe Smith commented on X board, Sarah Smith replied to your comment etc.)
• Figma + Adobe XD integrations (pull in designs and allow anyone to comment)
• Team plan
• Team activity wall
• Chrome extension
I work with another developer who can implement these features one by one at a very very reasonable cost.
Tools & TechnologiesAWS, Node.js, React
Reason for SellingI have other projects or businesses I would like to focus on
Included in the Sale
- Includes website
- Includes domain
- Includes source code
- Includes design source files
- Includes marketing assets
- Includes hosting accounts
- Includes social media accounts
- 1 Offers received
- 468 Twitter followers
Buyers also like
A starter site that provides a 24-hour turnaround on new websites and landing pages for...
Colour Inspiration Tool
Search through the most voted products on Product Hunt to see colours used per niche or...
Shopify SAAS App
Shopify SaaS app that helps merchants customize fonts for their storefronts.
Visual Website Builder
A desktop app for Mac and Windows to create website layouts, templates, wireframes and ...
Unique Video Platform
A video platform with a monetization system for subscriptions to watch premium videos.
Sprite Creator for Pico8 Fantasy Game
A community-created collection of CC0-licensed sprites for the Pico8 fantasy game.
Social Media Post Creator
A fast and easy way to create social media posts.
Put any tweet on your wall in your bedroom or home office.