Design Knowledge Bank
Design knowledge bank with curated learning content and artificially enriched design examples. Over 5k registered users.
Your are missing out on important information about this listing.
Sign in to your account to view all the metrics.
This is a massive design knowledge bank with curated design learning content and thousands of artificially enriched examples of product and brand experience.
The website could be a great content asset for anyone that is in the design, digital agency, website tools space.
It has a lot of interesting things in the background that allows the automated creation of content for some of the sections.
The solutions sections have a lot of high-quality content on UX that took months of research and documentation.
The landing page and e-commerce sections are semi-automated and easy to fully automate or keep growing in a semi-automated fashion.
The other sections are not fully automated but I created several built-in workflows to easily generate content for those.
It has thousands of pages indexed by Google and received thousands of hits a month.
- - 5,216 Registered Users
- - 182 Created Collections by Users
- - 3,100 Unique User Last Month
- - 3,600 Session Last Month
- - 6,749 Page Views
- - #3 Product of the Day in Product Hunt (Oct 11, 2020)
- - Indexed in hundreds of startup and design tools directories.
- - Built with Craft CMS
- - A lot of automation built on top of AWS Lambda and some external tools like Dlvr.it to generate traffic from Pinterest.
- - Currently Hosted in Digital Ocean with a total cost of 25 USD per month (10 for Droplet and 15 for manage DB)
- - This is built primarily by leveraging Twig Code and the Craft CMS Plugin Ecosystem, so it's not complex to iterate once you get the gist of it. The code is decently organized but it definitely will require some study to start adding things. I'm willing to do some quick coaching on the project structure and technologies.
With the website, I just scratched the surface of what's possible with this type of content. If you buy this and know what you're doing you can have a seriously strategic asset that hasn't been monetized or optimized for engagement but is ripe for someone to take it over and do it.
I'm selling it simply because I have other projects that have me pretty busy and I see the website decaying if someone else doesn't take over with their own vision. This is a real opportunity with lots of potential. I have no doubts about that.
How can the buyer take this project further?
I know saying this might sound stupid but the sky is the limit. I haven't met a single person who doesn't like the product and the existing vision. This definitely needs works though. There's a lot of stuff to be optimized to achieve good engagement. The value right now is limited to consuming the existing content which can be a single time activity for many users.
The next owner of this needs to have an idea of what they want to do with this, but the most basic play could be to optimize the SEO, create more content, and then use this as co-marketing for another product. (look at ReallyGoodUx by AppCues to understand what I'm talking about).
The ambitious option would be to actually build a content business around this and charge. This is content with hard-core demand by designers and product professional. It just needs more refinement and focus.
Tools & TechnologiesDigitalOcean, Gitlab, HTML, Node.js, PHP, Yii
Skills RequiredWriting, UI/UX Design, SEO, Programming, Marketing
Reason for SellingI'm not interested in running this anymore
Included in the Sale
- Includes website
- Includes domain
- Includes source code
- Includes design source files
- Includes marketing assets
- Includes social media accounts
- 1 Offers received
Buyers also like
Add a call to action on any link you share
Transform Google slides into shareable stories.
Copy & Paste Emoji's
A collection of Emoji clipboards that can be used in various social media platforms.
Affiliate Gift Website
A comprehensive affiliate website in the gifting segment.
Image Photo Search and Save
Find, sort and save photos from multiple sources across the web.
A popular thumbnail maker for YouTube.