A platform that helps users earn gift cards, games and crypto by completing offers and surveys.
Your are missing out on important information about this listing.
Sign in to your account to view all the metrics.
Earn99 is a GPT (get-paid-to) website. Users choose to complete offers from a variety of advertisers, for which they receive diamonds (on-site currency). They can then use these diamonds to withdraw various rewards (gift cards, games, crypto etc). Earn99 went live in April 2019.
- 17+ survey/offer Providers
- 25+ withdrawal options (6+ available in every country, worldwide)
- 350+ paid withdrawals
- 3600+ users
- 50-100 new users per week at the moment, no advertising
- Available worldwide (ask me for a breakdown of countries)
- Localised for user (local currency support (25 currencies) and local time for user)
- Self-serve banner advertising (payments with Stripe)
- Promo code system
- Sign in with Google, no passwords stored
- Plentiful support options (live chat, ticket, email, knowledgebase)
- Security (VPN/Proxy block, SMS Verification, automatic chargebacks, review withdrawals before sending)
The sale includes:
- All source code (even unreleased features)
- Designs and marketing materials
- Social Media accounts (Twitter, YouTube)
- Mailing list with 3400+ subscribers (Sendy software)
- Domains (earn99.co, earn99.com and e-99.co)
- Tawk.to Support Account (for user tickets, chats)
- Other website properties (Accounts where I can transfer)
- Help from me to get everything up and running on your server (hosting is not included, but I will be happy to help you set everything up, including the website itself, advertiser accounts and API accounts). I will also be happy to give you a run through of the source code. We can email/call to do this. It will take a little while due to the amount of features :)
The website is very highly rated by users (see reviews on Trustpilot).
How does Earn99 make money?
Earn99 makes money through several income streams.
The primary stream of income comes from offers and surveys completed by users and provided by different advertisers (other companies, eg. AdGate Media and Adscend Media). Every time a user completes an offer, we receive money from an advertiser. For example, if a user completes a survey that pays $1, we keep 40c (profit) and pass the rest on to the user, who are then able to build up a balance and withdraw it for an item of their choice. If this sounds confusing to you, please let me know and I'll go more in depth :)
Secondary income streams include Google AdSense banner advertising (see figures above), our own in-house banner advertising system (uses Stripe for payments) and the use of giveaways to promote the site (usually on-site currency for the prize).
Please view the P/L sheet attached showing finances over the last 11 months. This sheet will give you a detailed view of finances since starting the business, as well as since I've stopped actively working on it (you can see the drop).
Why is Earn99 for sale?
I am unfortunately no longer able to maintain the site. I am starting to move away from the GPT/PTC scene and for this reason have decided to sell my main project.
If you are interested in purchasing, you'll need to be committed to making sure users are well supported and kept updated with site performance and promotions.
Who would Earn99 be perfect for?
This business would be absolutely perfect for anyone looking to get into the Get-Paid-To/Paid-To-Click website industry. The site would provide a nice jumpstart (I've spent countless hours working on features) and would set you well on your way to becoming a player amongst similar websites.
With little upkeep needed once up and running, you should be able to start making money with little time spent.
Thank you for your interest in purchasing! Please send an offer via IndieMaker and we can negotiate on pricing. I will also be happy to answer any additional questions you may have. Thanks for reading to the end!
How can the buyer take this project further?
Potential buyers need to be committed to providing support to users and visitors of the website. Without this, users will think that it is a scam and take their business elsewhere. At present, it usually only takes me around 1 hour a week to answer support requests (I receive approx. 20 a week), but this is still time to consider.
Please note that Earn99 will require some work (mainly promotion and advertising) to get back to previous financial numbers. You'll notice that there has been a decrease in finances over recent months, which is why I've decided to sell. I haven't had the time to keep the site up and running and I'd rather it went to someone who could nurture it back to what it was. I love the community I've created around the site and don't want to see this disappear.
Skills RequiredStrategy, SEO, Marketing, Customer Service, Communication
CategoriesAdvertising, Business, Content, Crypto / Blockchain, Entertainment, Fintech, Gaming, Lifestyle, Mobile, Other, Payments, Shopping, Utilities, Video
Reason for SellingI'm not interested in running this anymore
Included in the Sale
- Includes website
- Includes domain
- Includes source code
- Includes design source files
- Includes marketing assets
- Includes social media accounts
- 1 Offers received
- 3,460 Newsletter subscribers
- 565 Twitter followers
- 100 Youtube subscribers
There are no open offers for this listing yet.
Buyers also like
Perfect for anyone in the social media verification niche
Minimalist app to write end-to-end encrypted notes
Simple way to create a changelog for your product
Great domain for a themes / web design related project: website, community, marketplace...
Metal Music Archive
A website rich with original content written about metal music and bands.
Financial domain for ethereum blockchain ( cash + casper ethereum = cashper )
Short name for a marketplace for some groups of cities (like tricity in poland)
Discount Coupon & Cashback
Discount coupon and cashback website for sale