Mobile Digital Menu App
A no-code digital menu maker app for Instagram.
Your are missing out on important information about this listing.
Sign in to your account to view all the metrics.
This is no-code app, built with a builder.
The app digitizes the restaurants' food menu and creates web apps out of them. The digital menus created are accessible from any device, whether smartphones, tablets, or desktops. There are some key USPs comparing to other similar solutions on the market - more insight will be shared with potential buyers in private. The revenue model is SaaS-based and customers pay a recurring subscription, usually quarterly or annually.
- Instagram account with 120k followers included in the sale
- 391 inbound leads included
- Approx 56 photographers partners
- No need to hire a developer. The infrastructure is manageable by anyone with good digital skills
- Unique Value Proposition
- Easy to manage and scale
- Incredibly needed in the market due to COVID19
- No consistent marketing spend so far, all traffic and customers are organic with no SEO efforts
- Product Presentation + 2 Partnership Models for large brands and Resellers Included
- Great brand, catchy name, and state-of-the-art website
- All productivity systems are integrated already (e.g. CRM, Hubspot, Forms, GDPR)
Operations and Support
The level of support to be provided to customers, once they are up and running is minimal to zero. When onboarding a new customer, the first week or two will require about 3-4h support. Afterward, support is sporadic (e.g. 1 email a month).
There has been no lead generation work been done.
Branding and social pages are great. Instagram account has 120k followers. There are about 20 blog posts published and about 200-300 inbound leads that have never been called back.
Customers are mainly local restaurants and regional franchising chains. The current paid customers have been acquired organically, no effort has been made on PPC.
Churn sits at 0% at the moment as the 10 customers that we have loved the solution and have referred more.
Update: I went ahead and had to cancel my customers' subscriptions because I have no time or willingness to support the project. The project then is sold with no customers (however, I can show you proof that we had 10).
The app went live on May 2020 (although the domain was registered on Sept 19), hence the financials. The business generated $500 / month and expenses sit at about $250, until a month ago.
A full-fledged Financial Plan will be provided to the buyer. This includes P/L, Revenue and Costs projections, as well as Balance Sheet.
The business has currently no revenue, as I had to drop all customers due to lack of time and willingness.
CategoriesAdvertising, Business, Other
Reason for SellingI have other projects or businesses I would like to focus on
Included in the Sale
- Includes website
- Includes domain
- Includes design source files
- Includes marketing assets
- Includes hosting accounts
- Includes social media accounts
- 0 Offers received
- 115,000 Instagram Followers
There are no open offers for this listing yet.
Buyers also like
Leadnyze - Email Finder
Email finding tool along with the social profiles
Awesome domain that its both a privacy focussed saas or a content website.
Domain for online shop or marketplace snack .etc
Premium react native templates
Fun domain looking for a great idea!
Unicorn*1000 (kilocorn = a trillion dollar company [apple became the first kilocorn])
Simple and catchy 6 letter domain
This perfectly fits for news or informative website on any niche. good history and 7k+ ...