On-demand Dev Support
Live support for developers facing code blockers or issues.
Your are missing out on important information about this listing.
Sign in to your account to view all the metrics.
A web application built with a MEAN stack. It allows developers who are currently facing code blockers or issues, to request instant live support from agents who will be able to assist them, at the developer’s own rate. The agents provide support right from inside Slack since most developers already have Slack open on a daily basis.
Support sessions are timeboxed, which makes it fair for everyone involved.
The app has integrated with a couple of external APIs, which are:
- Twilio Programmable Chat API - For connecting the web app with Slack to allow for a live conversation between developer and agent.
- - Auth0 - For user registration and authentication.
- - Stripe - For accepting payments from developers.
- - Slack API - For interactive Slack messages between developer and agent.
Reason for selling:
I do not have the skills or follower base to start advertising to potential users.
I will assist the new owner with the setup and migration of the app using Discord, Slack Google Meet, whatever you prefer.
I also have a demo video that I can share with serious buyers.
How can the buyer take this project further?
- If you want to capitalize on the “providing support remotely” trend, you could make use of Twilio's Video API to include a screen sharing feature along with the live chat inside Slack. This could be useful if the developer wants to share more than just code snippets, but their entire screen and what they are working on.
- Start building a follower base to whom you can start sending weekly newsletters with relevant topics in the industry.
- Acquire more agents to cover more of the technology categories that a developer can select when creating a new support request.
Skills RequiredWriting, UI/UX Design, SEO, Sales, Programming, Networking, Marketing, Graphic Design, Customer Service, Communication, Accounting
CategoriesAPI, Business, Education, Educational, Other
Reason for SellingI don't have the skills to take it any further
Included in the Sale
- Includes website
- Includes domain
- Includes source code
- Includes marketing assets
- 1 Offers received
There are no open offers for this listing yet.
Buyers also like
Multilingual Menu Maker
Help restaurant owners create menu cards in multiple languages and manage them dynamica...
Location-based Chat App
Chat to people nearby.
Supplier and Order Management App
A no-code dashboard to manage suppliers and track orders.
Affiliate Website in Fashion Niche
A 3 years old affiliate website in the Fashion niche.
SA simple workflow for resizing images in Slack.
Configuration Management Database Tool
A simple configuration management database and asset management tool.
Starter Service Marketplace
A universal service marketplace business.
2fa and push notification APIs for Messenger and Telegram messaging platforms.