SaaS for Customer Reviews
A customer review SaaS with a fully-featured review management system.
Your are missing out on important information about this listing.
Sign in to your account to view all the metrics.
Customer reviews that matter
The platform consists of two parts:
- A review site that lets customers review and rate businesses (with over 500 reviews across hundreds of businesses).
- And SaaS business part that lets businesses manage and invite customers to leave reviews.
Reviews are an essential part of e-commerce and thus very important to the businesses.
We've put a lot of effort into SEO and our reviews rank very well for a business that is reviewed.
To make managing the whole system easier we built a comprehensive admin panel that includes a lot of tools that remove the need for additional codding and developer time. This is perfect for non-technical people.
Admin panel gives you the ability to:
- Create new content pages (blog)
- Manage Users, Review & Categories
- Send and manage email campaigns
Along the way we build some interesting tech:
- We built the Natural Language Processing module to summarize and import reviews from other review sources.
- Every time a new business is added we automatically enrich its data (adding an address, website, phone number, description)
- We built a notification system that will tweet at or sent an email to business that received a review.
On the Business (SaaS) part of things we have built some awesome features:
- Full Reviews Management
- Claim multiple sites/businesses
- API Access
- Range of Embeddable Widgets
- Bulk & Automatic Review Invitations
Sale includes WP plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/trustruby-customer-reviews/
How can the buyer take this project further?
A great why to take this further is to work on bringing in more customer reviews as number of new review is in a strong correlation with traffic on the site. More traffic and content will help with SEO efforts and that will bring more businesses that could use SaaS offering. Increase in traffic could be used to serve ads on review pages and bring in even more revenue.
Tools & TechnologiesLaravel, MySQL, Python, Vue.js
CategoriesAPI, Business, E-Commerce, SEO, Shopping
Reason for SellingI have other projects or businesses I would like to focus on
Included in the Sale
- Includes website
- Includes domain
- Includes source code
- Includes design source files
- Includes social media accounts
- 6 Offers received
- 200 Newsletter subscribers
- 22 Twitter followers
Buyers also like
Location-based Chat App
Chat to people nearby.
Gaming website where users play for cash
A matching engine where players can play their favourite video games for cash and prizes
The most complete cross-platform audio and video messenger app
A fully featured and cross platform chat app platform
Find the best parties
PartyAdvisor is a marketplace to find the best parties.
Amazing domain for a developer tool.
SA simple workflow for resizing images in Slack.
SaaS for Web Page Performance
Remove unused CSS. Serve only the CSS the web page needs with a single API call.
A great domain for anything software related.