Supplier and Order Management App
A no-code dashboard to manage suppliers and track orders.
Your are missing out on important information about this listing.
Sign in to your account to view all the metrics.
Supplier app that helps companies who have to purchase from their suppliers. From one dashboard, you can create quote requests that get sent to multiple suppliers and track your orders, up until the point of receiving the goods. It removes the need for phone calls and long email exchanges with suppliers.
There are a ton of markets that the app would be useful for - listed below.
This was a product that I worked with a Bubble agency to build. As it's built on Bubble, you can build, change and develop the product without needing to pay for a developer.
How it works:
- The buyer creates a request for a quote
- This will be sent out to suppliers (by email) that the buyer specifies
- Suppliers are sent a link to upload their quote and provide any specific details the buyer has requested
- Quotes are compared in a dashboard. The buyer can see who has responded.
- A supplier is selected and the order is then tracked until the goods are received
It's integrated with EasyPost Tracking API - the buyer can track their goods/parcels from multiple carriers. The system will also send email reminders to suppliers who haven't quoted/when an item is due to be dispatched, to make sure it is dispatched on time.
How does your business make money?
It's an online software subscription product.
Money would be made by charging a monthly subscription. A billing mechanism needs to be added to the product, but this can easily be done with Stripe etc.
Why are you selling this business?
I originally started this to target a market that I knew about - robotics and hardware startups. ERP's are more widely used in these types of businesses.
I think there are lots of other markets that could benefit from this, but I don't have the desire to explore and pursue them. I'm focusing on personal skills-based business idea.
How can the buyer take this project further?
I originally planned to target the robotics/hardware startups market as I have experience here, but those companies often use ERP's.
There are many other markets that could be targeted, such as:
- Construction/property development
- Event planners
- Marketplaces - this tool could be used to create a marketplace in a specific industry
With a few tweaks, the product could also:
- Allow quotes to be received and a purchase order automatically be created
- Integrate with accounting systems to be a purchase order approval tool
- Be used as an order tracking system for companies with lots of orders/parcels
- Plug in to ERP systems and help with the 'getting quotes' stage of the process
Tools & TechnologiesNo Code
CategoriesAPI, Automotive, Business, E-Commerce, Internet of Things (IoT), Payments, Shopping, Wearables
Reason for SellingI'm not interested in running this anymore
Included in the Sale
- Includes website
- Includes domain
- Includes source code
- Includes design source files
- Includes hosting accounts
- Includes social media accounts
- 0 Offers received
There are no open offers for this listing yet.
Buyers also like
Amazing domain for a developer tool.
A saas app made to simplify online sales, proofing, and delivery for professional photo...
Social Media Likes and Followers Service
Get all your social media account followers and likes in one place.