A url management and click tracking saas platform
Your are missing out on important information about this listing.
Sign in to your account to view all the metrics.
What is included in the sale?
- Full IP rights and source code. Code has been in a mercurial repository since the beginning, so will be easy to maintain.
- A set of ~50 functional tests that can be run to ensure your changes haven't broken anything (py.test).
The following domain names:taveo.nettav.sozo.gdtav.pw and 2-3 active customer domains, registered on their behalf.
Transfer of the digital ocean droplet the server is currently running on, currently costs $24/month.
Transfer of the stripe account used for payments.
Transfer of the email address: [email protected] (used for support and a few other things)
What is the technological stack?
- python 2.7, nginx and postgresql.
- on the server-side, I am using a Python framework known as web.py, which is a pretty simple and straightforward framework. It is very fast and performant.
- On the client side it is bootstrap + jquery.
- the entire system is automated, no daily work required on your part, customers can auto-upgrade accounts, stats are automatic,etc.
- there is a back end admin port (on the website) you can login to, to perform customer service functions, add content to the cms, change user data, etc
Tools & TechnologiesPHP
Reason for SellingI have other projects or businesses I would like to focus on
Buyers also like
Sharkvpn is a vpn built from scratch, also comes with a client and can be used on mobiles.
A web platform for organizing, documenting and managing organization's work and communi...
A private labeled electronic device skincare brand.
Create/host sites for professionals, a sales channel for your web agency
Its a simple addictive game where the player has to dodge the white balls to get points
I purchased it 3yrs back for my own use but over time i started working on a different ...
User testing service or curated aggregator of user testing tools
I had plans to run a web development project.