Tiimis

A web platform for organizing, documenting and managing organization's work and communication

Side Project 1,325 views

Your are missing out on important information about this listing.
Sign in to your account to view all the metrics.

Sign In

Listing Details

What is included in the sale ?tiimis started as a side project in 2018 by a small team of experienced engineers, looking to fulfil the growing need of local businesses for a modern team, project and file management system. from our experience, current solutions on the market are not addressing that need fully or adequately, and we decided to use our experience in erp systems and modern web technology to build a better solution.the tiimis application consists of four parts: the ticketing system (used to track organisation's internal or external work), planning (kanban board, gantt chart and calendar for project management), communication (team or personal chat rooms) and file management system (organizing team's documentation into folders, with the ability to add various meta data to each individual document).tiimis currently has around 25 active daily users. here’s a screenshot of our intercom where you can see the active users: http://hi.buffer.com/4119d1bf08f7the sale includes: the codebase for the client, backend/server, marketing site, mobile app, as well as all accompanied documentation, marketing material, icons and illustrations.what is the technological stack ?frontend:react, redux, jss, styled-components, react-router, rxjs, pusher, backed:asp.net core, microsoft sql server, hosted on azuremobile:react-nativewhich parts of the project are incomplete ?mobile app is not completed and requires more work.do you have any traffic ?we've not yet done any marketing for tiimis, so the traffic to the site is low. 50 - 150 unique monthly visitors. here's a screenshot of google analytics for the past year: http://hi.buffer.com/dea3aa2abcafwhy are you selling ?since the application has grown in complexity and scope, we are no longer able to run it as a side project. due to personal reasons, we are also not able to start working on it full time. for this reason, we'd like to sell this project to a team that has the resources to take it to the next level.how can the future owner turn the project into a business ?we have not invested in any marketing initiatives to date. our current customers came from referral and are relying on the web application in their day-to-day work, so they started paying us a monthly fee.  we see great potential and big growth opportunities with some marketing initiatives and minimal engineering effort to get the app into a polished state.we’ve gotten the project 80% there, however we currently do not have the time or the resources to finish the remaining 20%. the biggest value of the project is the great number of features and modern technologies that was built into it - with some sales initiatives and engineering/design polish, we believe tiimis would quickly find its market.

How can the buyer take this project further?

What is included in the sale ?tiimis started as a side project in 2018 by a small team of experienced engineers, looking to fulfil the growing need of local businesses for a modern team, project and file management system. from our experience, current solutions on the market are not addressing that need fully or adequately, and we decided to use our experience in erp systems and modern web technology to build a better solution.the tiimis application consists of four parts: the ticketing system (used to track organisation's internal or external work), planning (kanban board, gantt chart and calendar for project management), communication (team or personal chat rooms) and file management system (organizing team's documentation into folders, with the ability to add various meta data to each individual document).tiimis currently has around 25 active daily users. here’s a screenshot of our intercom where you can see the active users: http://hi.buffer.com/4119d1bf08f7the sale includes: the codebase for the client, backend/server, marketing site, mobile app, as well as all accompanied documentation, marketing material, icons and illustrations.what is the technological stack ?frontend:react, redux, jss, styled-components, react-router, rxjs, pusher, backed:asp.net core, microsoft sql server, hosted on azuremobile:react-nativewhich parts of the project are incomplete ?mobile app is not completed and requires more work.do you have any traffic ?we've not yet done any marketing for tiimis, so the traffic to the site is low. 50 - 150 unique monthly visitors. here's a screenshot of google analytics for the past year: http://hi.buffer.com/dea3aa2abcafwhy are you selling ?since the application has grown in complexity and scope, we are no longer able to run it as a side project. due to personal reasons, we are also not able to start working on it full time. for this reason, we'd like to sell this project to a team that has the resources to take it to the next level.how can the future owner turn the project into a business ?we have not invested in any marketing initiatives to date. our current customers came from referral and are relying on the web application in their day-to-day work, so they started paying us a monthly fee.  we see great potential and big growth opportunities with some marketing initiatives and minimal engineering effort to get the app into a polished state.we’ve gotten the project 80% there, however we currently do not have the time or the resources to finish the remaining 20%. the biggest value of the project is the great number of features and modern technologies that was built into it - with some sales initiatives and engineering/design polish, we believe tiimis would quickly find its market.

Tools & Technologies

PHP

Categories

Advertising

Reason for Selling

I have other projects or businesses I would like to focus on

Your Options

Included in the Sale

Other Information

  • 2 Offers received

Recent Offers

There are no open offers for this listing yet.