Unique Appointment Scheduling App
Appointment scheduling app that doesn't double book meetings.
Your are missing out on important information about this listing.
Sign in to your account to view all the metrics.
Appointment scheduling app that doesn't double book meetings
- Has a customer base of about 630 - 586 lifetime users and 62 Annual users primary based in US, Europe
- This is a great business as it has 42k profit and 60k revenue and is available for sale at 1x TTM revenue
- The opportunity size is large as it is useful for blue collar people for fixing appointments/meeting (63 million blue collar people in US alone ), is useful for doctors, customer support teams, HR for booking interviews
Its an appointment scheduling software. It needs 2 developers and 1 marketing person to run. 1 previous developer working on it will continue after purchase. 300$ and 30hrs/week is what developer works on. You will only need the time to spend on outreach
Customers are from US and Europe. They are acquired from fb groups, appsumo. And customers using the software find it quite useful, comments can be viewed here:
Revenue has doubled since last year and the cost of acquiring has also reduced the business dramatically. Also please note any other important elements of the business sale.
NOTE: Revenue is one-time revenue instead of recurring.
We didn't take any new customers after 4th April due to health problems. So, revenue figures are till March in P&L.
Included in the sale for free are five domains.
1. probooking.io 2. Calendarzen.com 3. agilecal.com 4. sumocal.com 5. getprobooking.com
How can the buyer take this project further?
The potential is huge. Main userbase is in US/ Europe and is used by - HR, Sales, customer support teams and agencies.
It has potential to scale in both SMB and Enterprise market. The biggest player in this space(calendly) is $4 billion company so sky is the limit in scaling
Customer Reviews can be found: https://www.capterra.com/p/234924/Probooking/
Skills RequiredMarketing, Customer Service, UI/UX Design, Communication, Strategy, SEO, Sales
CategoriesHealthtech, HR Tech, Podcasting, Real Estate Tech
Reason for SellingI prefer not to give a reason at this time
Included in the Sale
- Includes website
- Includes domain
- Includes source code
- Includes design source files
- Includes hosting accounts
- Includes social media accounts
- 1 Offers received
- 1,000 Newsletter subscribers
- 5 Youtube subscribers
- 133 Facebook Fans
Buyers also like
1-on-1 Video Networking Platform for Your Community
A community tool to allow networking between members.
CBD directory website with monetised listings.
Dental Practice Management System
Manage a dental practice from your mobile and desktop.
Addiction directory to find location-based drug and alcohol treatment centres.