Web App for Electronics Workshop
A web app developed for small/medium-sized Electronics Workshops that need to manage their business.
Your are missing out on important information about this listing.
Sign in to your account to view all the metrics.
🧰 Web app that lets Electronics Workshops manage their business
The EW System is a web app developed for small/medium-sized Electronics Workshops that need to manage their business. That includes keeping track of Customers, Service Orders, Orders to manufacturers, as well as a “Cash Register” to monitor incomes and expenses.
The app is simple to use, adaptable, and available in both English and Portuguese. It was originally created for the Brazilian market. Because of that, Customers contain attributes such as CPF and CNPJ which would be equivalent to the SSN and EIN in the US, but that can be easily modified.
👥 What can one do on the application?
- - Registered users can log in with their username and password;
- - Users can register, search, edit and delete Customers, with all their data (Name, E-mail, address, etc.);
- - Users can register, search, edit and delete Normal Service Orders and Returned Service Orders;
- - Users can register, search, edit and delete Orders to manufacturers;
- - Users can add upfront payments to a Service Order;
- - Users can print a page with details of a S.O./Order or a list of transactions;
- - Only managers can access the Cash Register page, where the transactions are listed;
- - The application allows the existence of a Headquarters and a Branch (optional). There are different levels of access between the Headquarters and the Branch of the workshop, and the user of one location cannot change S.O.'s and transactions of the other location;
- - A manager can create other employees.
💻 Technical details
The app was built with powerful and widely used technologies.
The source code is written in English but the user interface is available separately in English (en-US) and Portuguese (pt-BR).
The project can be hosted with as little as USD 5.00/mo (Lightsail/DigitalOcean instance running the server as well as the database on a Docker container). For a more professional setup, you can spend USD 20.00/mo on a Lightsail instance and managed database.
👨🏻💻 Who am I?
In order to create this project, I've partnered with my friend Luana. Together, we've decided it was time to let someone else take care of it :)
Please let us know if you have any questions.
CategoriesBusiness, Other, Utilities
Reason for SellingI have other projects or businesses I would like to focus on
Buyers also like
Find the best parties
PartyAdvisor is a marketplace to find the best parties.
Open-source CMS build on top of Laravel, Bootstrap, and Font Awesome.
Affiliate Website in the Finance Niche
A 5-month old affiliate website project that is already generating revenue.
Point of Sale (POS App) designed for Apple iPad
A point of sale system that has been used by a prior client.
Subscription to Information on Hottest Business Niches
Research and actionable insights to the fastest growing business trends.
Automated Lead Management Tool
A subscription-based software that businesses use to automate emails, texts and voicema...
An IPTV business with 15000+ channels. Stream TV anywhere.